You may find yourself agreeing or disagreeing with these videos . . . see how the culture of the 1980s contrasted with the 1970s.
DIRECTIONS: Click on the 2 videos below and answer the following questions. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled
Hist 13.31 – Reagan and Conservatism.
1. On Government: What was Reagan’s view on government?
2. On Security: What was terrorism according to Reagan?
3. On Social Programs: What was Reagan’s perspective on medical care?
4. On Energy: What was not the sole answer to the energy needs according to Reagan?
1. Who grew up in a different America?
2. What was there a love and appreciation for?
3. Who did you get these things from?
4. Where could you get a sense of patriotism from?
5. Upon entering the 90s, what are younger parents unsure of?
6. What is no longer the style for popular culture?
7. What is special and rare?
8. What happens if we forget what we did?
9. Starting with the basics, what is needed more attention of?
10. Where does all great change occur in America?